Sysmex CS-5100 System
Break through the routine with PSI technology
Approx. 1,030 (W) x 1,150 (D) x 1,280 (H) mm
40.6 (W) x 45.3 (D) x 50.4 (H) in.
Approx. 280 (W) x 355 (D) x 400 (H) mm
11.1 (W) x 14.1 (D) x 15.7 (H) in.
- Information Processing Unit (IPU) Cart
Approx. 546 (W) x 891 (D) x 1,195 (H) mm
21.5 (W) x 35.1 (D) x 47.1 (H) in.
- 20 single channels for chromogenic, immunoassay, and aggregation methods
- 20 wells (mixing function using stir bars, possible for 8 wells)
- Simultaneous 5-wavelength photometry in all detector channels (340, 405, 575, 660, and 800 nm wavelengths)
- 100 samples; 10 racks with 10 samples per rack (maximum load)
- Approx. 400 PT tests/hour
- Approx. 400 APTT tests/hour
- Approx. 400 simultaneous PT/APTT tests/hour
- Approx. 282 simultaneous PT/APTT/AT/DD (results for normal mode processing)
- Access mode: Simultaneous random-access (samples, reaction tubes)
- STAT: 5 priority positions
- Type: Single reaction tubes
- Loading: Automatic continuous-access
- Approx. 10,000 samples with a maximum of 60 results per sample
**Throughput values were determined by the time to first result; processing capability varies depending on the reagent used. Throughput values stated above were determined using Siemens’ study protocol with PT (Thromborel® S Reagent), APTT (Pathromtin® SL Reagent), INNOVANCE® D-Dimer Reagent, and AT (INNOVANCE AT Reagent) test applications.
Note: Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation