IMMULITE 2000 XPi Immunoassay System
The IMMULITE 2000 XPi system is a continuous random access immunoassay analyzer with a maximum throughput of 200 tests per hour. This design increases workflow and enhances productivity for medium- to high-volume immunoassay laboratories by incorporating specialty and allergy testing into one platform.
The IMMULITE 2000 XPi system has the reliability expected from the IMMULITE family of products.
Enhancing the Laboratory workflow
- 90 day onboard stability of reagents minimizes waste
- Maximum throughput of 200 tests per hour
- No pause sample loading to enhance turnaround time
- Re-run, dilution and reflex capabilities to minimize technologist time
- AutoStart functionality, including automated daily maintenance and quality control scheduling, reduces hands-on operations
Improving efficiency through the Intuitive and Easy to use Software
- 19 inch touch screen monitor for easy navigation
- Color coded consumable levels always available at a glance
- User configurable dilution and reflex testing to meet laboratory needs
Providing flexible solutions
- Cost effective automation available through connectivity through VersaCell® solutions
- Scalable connectivity to Siemens track based automation solutions