Enterprise Imaging Workflow
Go beyond Radiology.
Rising cost pressure, staff shortages, increasing amount of complex data, and decentralized work environments: strong trends are forcing transformation in the healthcare sector – and your IT platforms have to keep up. Find out how Enterprise Imaging Workflow can help.
Easy tools to build interactive documents (IDOCs) and clinical alerts yourself
Create time-saving interactive documents yourself. Easy IDOC tools enable administrative users to create and manage the documents and alerts they need, fast.
- Be independent from vendor or SQL expert support for IDOCs
Each case auto-assigned through Workflow Optimizer
Based on modality, subspecialty, referring physician, priority, and more, each case in the worklist gets automatically assigned to the most suitable radiologist via a user-friendly dashboard. This makes sure the workload gets distributed in a balanced way.
- Enhance clinical outcomes, improve staff satisfaction
New guided implementation tools
The new guided implementation tools reduce implementation effort and offer more control over your system.
- Reduce time and cost of implementation & empower your RIS administrator
Access to interactive documents and all your key system functions on a mobile tablet
With Enterprise Imaging Workflow, the entire system as well as the interactive documents are available on tablets – making your staff more mobile and flexible while focusing on patients.
- Enhance patient and staff satisfaction
- Eliminate paper-related mistakes and security gaps
Capture patient information like signatures on mobile devices
Your patients can complete and sign questionnaires on intuitive, easy to use tablets. For your care team this means: reduced staff efforts and server storage.
- Focus more time on patient, less on technology interruptions
Personalized, secure, enterprise-wide access to patient clinical records
Enterprise Imaging Workflow comes with personalized user modules: Your team no longer needs to search for patient information, because they have standardized access throughout the enterprise.
- Provide the right information to the right user at the right time & save time and effort
- Consolidate administrative tasks & make better informed decisions
Global enterprise worklist
Are your imaging workflows scattered across disparate workplaces and worklists? A global enterprise worklist gathers tasks and data in one place and enhances transparency and efficiency.
- Patient-centric view of imaging studies across multiple departments
Enhanced serviceability through system monitoring
Even behind the scenes, new features like active system monitoring enable Siemens to resolve identified issues before they become real problems.
- Actively detect and correct system issues & minimize downtime
Enterprise Imaging Workflow is under development. Not yet available for sale in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.