Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio (ACR) Urine Testing
Why it’s important, and how you can start testing in your office or clinic
Proven Performance in Urinalysis — from the Point of Care to the Central Lab
Whether you are a physician in an office or a laboratorian in a central lab, screening for kidney disease is at your fingertips. Siemens CLINITEK® Microalbumin 2 Reagent Strips detect albumin and creatinine levels in urine, providing an albumin-to-creatinine ratio and allowing treatment to begin sooner.
- Detect kidney disease at the earliest stages—albumin sensitivity as low as 10 mg/L
- Ratios utilizing creatinine account for the variability of albumin results due to urine concentration
- Provide results in one minute
- Reduce transcription errors and wait time—when used in combination with CLINITEK Status® family of analyzers, results can be electronically managed or printed
Combining the CLINITEK Novus® Analyzer and the Atellica® UAS 800 Analyzer* into one completely automated unit, the Atellica 1500 Automated Urinalysis System* sets the new standard for accuracy and efficiency. It is a truly digital automated urinalysis system that lets you manage more samples with less staff in shorter time, while never compromising on high-quality results.
Use CLINITEK Novus PRO 12 cassettes* for early detection of kidney disease. They provide microalbuminuria testing with albumin-to-creatinine (A:C, ACR) ratio results.
*Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies by country.
1. Natinal Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/albuminuria
National Kidney Foundation is not involved in the manufacture of any Siemens Healthineers products. This material does not constitute medical advice. Always consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider for advice regarding your health.
The products/features mentioned here are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.