See the power with Full View FD in C-arm imaging
"Cios Alpha is a very innovative product with many features that bring us far forward.
It allows us to perform vascular procedures that were not possible with conventional mobile C-arms in the pre-Cios Alpha era." 3
Prof. Dr. med. Sebastian Debus
Director, Clinic and Polyclinic for Vascular Medicine, University Hospital, Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Up to 25% more coverage2 even during image rotation – with Full View FD
Advance the clinical capabilities of your institution with a C-arm that supports immediate and sound decisions during interventions.
- Large field of view with a 30 cm x 30 cm (12" x 12")1 flat detector
- Smart collimation system – up to 25% more coverage2 even during image rotation
- Excellent image quality at low dose thanks to Retina Imaging Chain with IDEAL (Intelligent Dose Efficiency Algorithm) dose management
See and do more – with a powerful 25 kW1 mobile C-arm
Expand your application scope in vascular surgery to hybrid OR interventions cost-efficiently by using a high-end mobile C-arm.
- 25 kW1 high power generator for excellent visualization of anatomical details
- Active water cooling system1 keeps the C-arm within thermal limits
- Energy Storage Unit (ESU)1 for higher penetration capability in series acquisition
Effortless operability – full table-side control and single-touch positioning1
Reduce OR time and avoid misunderstandings between surgeons and staff by providing full table-side system control to your surgeons.
- Remote Touch User Interface (RUI)1 provides complete table-side control
- Unique single-touch positioning1 for storage of two projections
- Touch sensitive brake controls on the FD housing for quick and convenient C-arm positioning
- Motorization package1 for orbital and angular movements
Broad application spectrum – with versatile imaging technology
Improve patient outcomes in vascular surgery by reducing the risk of misplaced stent grafts with Live Graphical Overlay1.
- Live Graphical Overlay1 – makes positioning stent grafts even more precise
- 30 pulses per second fluoro, fast imaging rates
- Ideally suited for complex cases – e. g. fractures of the pelvis and complex spine surgery
- SmartView1 – HD VideoManager for side-by-side display of images from different modalities
Customer Testimonials, Case Studies and Whitepapers
Find additional materials for Cios Alpha.
2Compared to today‘s conventional 33 cm / 13 inch image intensifiers.
3The statements by Siemens' customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.
Cios Alpha is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.