ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Ultrasound – Designed by You.
The ACUSON S1000™ Ultrasound System, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control provides exceptional imaging results. It utilizes advanced technologies and diagnostic tools that expand your clinical capabilities. Sharp, clear images give you the diagnostic confidence you need to make the first diagnosis the right one.
Increase your process efficiency and patient throughput with intuitive workflow innovations offered by the ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control.
Powered by an intuitive, user-centric interface, the system promotes streamlined exam flows to improve image quality with less effort. This new usability concept helps to eliminate unnecessary keystrokes and repetitive hand movements providing a whole new level of user performance.
Intuitive Touch Display
- 12.1-inch (30.7 cm) high-resolution display with Instant Response technology allows for precise key selections
- Tab folder browsing improves operation
Simplified Control Panel
- Fewer keys and a simplified home-base control structure help to optimize exam workflows and reduce training time
- Laser-optical trackball promotes sensitivity and accuracy in measurements and helps reduce repetitive stress injuries
- Digital and tactile keyboards increase flexibility for different user preferences and workflow situations
- Context-sensitive body markers feature intuitive pictograms, transducer markers and supportive protocols
- Smart-swap annotations with color-coded guidance simplify annotations by suggesting logical replacement text specific to the exam being performed
- Directly access and control eSieScan™ workflow protocols through the touch display
ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control provides exceptional imaging results. Utilizing advanced technologies and diagnostic tools that expand your clinical capabilities, they deliver crisp, clear images so that you can make the first diagnosis the right one.
Gain Access to Pioneering, Premium Ultrasound Technologies
- The 18L6 HD transducer offers exquisite detail resolution for high-frequency imaging
- eSieImage™ multiparametric optimization reduces exam time and increases operator comfort while providing crisp, uniform images
- Comprehensive measurement and report packages included
Expand Clinical Insight Through Elastography Imaging
- Depict relative tissue stiffness using compression elastography with eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging
- Real-time qualitative feedback to assist imagers in optimizing their acquisition technique
- Supported on linear, endocavity and curved array transducers
Perform On-System Multi-Modality Review
- Import historic CT, MRI, mammograms, ultrasound, and 3D breast volume studies
- Review historic images on-system to compare with real-time ultrasound
- Reduce operator skill variability and improve exam reproducibility
Experience In-depth Anatomy Visualization with Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound2 (CEUS)
- Designed for visualization of lesions in organs based upon vascularity and microbubble visualization
- Cadence™ Contrast Harmonic Imaging2 (CHI) for the visualization of stunning detail
- Cadence™ Contrast Pulse Sequencing2 (CPS) for penetrating clarity
The ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control is designed to adapt to your standard of care. From usability to technical compliance standards, Siemens has worked to ensure that the system you invest in today will be up-to-date and ready to integrate the most advanced technologies for years to come. This allows you to manage your costs without compromising your quality of care.
Access to General Imaging technology and basic packages, including
Comprehensive service packages
- Siemens Performance Plans for optimal system performance
- ASCEND3 Upgrades for maximum investment protection
- Ultrasound Evolve3 Software Updates to enhance productivity
- Siemens Remote Service™ for fast diagnosis and software delivery
- Ultrasound System Security to deliver confidence and compliance
Microsoft® Windows® 7 integration
- Improved network security and system stability
- Enhanced compatibility with electronic medical systems
- Scalable for the future
1Data on file.
2At the time of publication, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has cleared ultrasound contrast agents only for use in LVO. Check the current regulation for the country in which you are using this system for contrast agent clearance.
3Due to regulatory reasons, future availability cannot be guaranteed.